Patient Arrival Policy
We are an emergency clinic and operate on a triage basis. Our technicians/nurses are trained, highly skilled, and experienced in assessing a patient’s condition quickly. This ensures that the most critical cases are examined and treated first.
A patient’s need for emergency care is based upon 5 classifications.
Upon arrival to our clinic a technician/nurse will assess your pet and place them in one of the following categories:
- Resuscitation – Patient demands immediate attention where any delay in care would be detrimental
- Emergent – Patient ideally requires medical evaluation within 15 minutes.
- Urgent – Patient requires clinician evaluation within 30 minutes, but without immediate compromise to vital functions.
- Less urgent – Patient requires clinician evaluation in the ER, but a delay in care would not be a critical factor.
- Non urgent – Patient does not require immediate emergency care, but needs professional attention.
We require full payment at the time that services are rendered.
We are not supported by government grants or subsidies of any kind. In order to provide the highest quality emergency care our patients and their owners deserve, we must charge fees in accordance with the services rendered.
For your convenience, we accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash and personal checks.